- The Tarn et Garonne department is the 2nd hazelnut producer department in France with 455ha. The 250 hectares of plantation in the southwest of Tarn et Garonne produce more than 800 tonnes of fruit of excellent quality. When they reach maturity in September, the hazelnuts that have fallen to the ground will be harvested mechanically and then dried in the oven.
- Gourmet festival : It is celebrated every year in October in Lavit.
- A wide choice of honey products : royal jelly, pollen, propolis, hidro-honey, honey vinegar, ginger bread, nougat, honey sweets, honey dried fruits... Flavours to be discovered in our Honey Museum.
- Contact : Musée du Miel. Phone no : 05.63.94.00.20
- From april to may, you can pick yourself or buy strawberries directly from the producers.
- From the month of May the small valleys are adorned with this wonderful fruit which thrives in the local climatic conditions.
- Contact : SCEA Bénac. Phone no : 05.63.02.37.18
- Artisans Pâtissiers Chocolatiers, Mr and Mrs Bissagnet propose a beautiful tour among the great chocolate "classics" and specialities. You will discover the "Montauriol", a delicious chocolate made of cherry and Armagnac.
- Contact : Patisserie Bissagnet. Phone no : 05.63.02.33.04
St Sardos Wine
- The wines of St Sardos and of the Domaine de la Tucayne are manufactured in a small area of Gascony, in the heart of Lomagne.
- Contact : Cave de St Sardos. Phone no : 05.63.02.52.44